[pp.int.general] Dear pirates from US

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Fri Jan 29 18:23:42 CET 2016

Hi Paolo,

In Massachusetts, we will likely have four candidates to choose from:
Green, Libertarian, Democratic & Republican.  It might be five if Bloomberg
gets into the race as an independent.  A person registered as a Pirate
voter cannot vote in the Green, Democratic or Republican primaries unless
they change their registration, but they can vote for any candidate in the
November general election.

The party doesn't take a stand on the presidential race since we don't run
candidates statewide at this point.  We are focusing on running candidates
for the Massachusetts legislature.

>From the Mass. Pirates & supporters I have spoken with, there is support
for Sanders, whomever the Green candidate will be, likely Jill Stein, and a
smaller number for the Libertarian Party candidate.

The Democrats win 80% of the state legislature, usually all of our Federal
office holders, generally all of the statewide offices so barring the
occasional win for governor/lt. governor by the Republicans, pretty much
any party besides the Democrats is a third-party.  As such, the Democratic
presidential candidates traditionally win Massachusetts, so worries about
any candidate spoiling the chances of other candidates is moot.
Personally, I will likely vote Green.

I would be happy to talk further.

James

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Paolo (pp-it) <blackrevolt at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'd like to know if you're going to vote for the Democrat or the
> Republican.
> Who's your prefer candidate?
>
> May I interview you on Huffington Post Italia?
> Thank you in advance
>
> Pa'
> -
> http://www.huffingtonpost.it/paolo-cocuroccia-/

peace,

James
--
James O'Keefe
Captain, Massachusetts Pirate Party / masspirates.org
e: jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
m: 617-447-0210

Warning: This communication may be monitored and collected without consent,
in secret, by the NSA, other intelligence agencies and corporations.
Additionally, anything that you send me is likely to receive the same
treatment.  Please encrypt your communications well.  They hate that.  See
https://prism-break.org/ for a list of tools you can use.