[pp.int.general] Dear pirates from US

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 01:11:30 CET 2016

Dr. Richard,
I signed up with a Communist Jewish Gentleman from the Boroughs day one.
I have run for State House the past two terms, and intend to run this term also.
http://JohnDickinson.infohttp://Apojigo.com/JohnDickinson
My time is spent fighting in the war on drugs, which will end this year. I remain sincerely yours,
John Dickinson
=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want
to see in the world."