[pp.int.general] Overregulation

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:50:43 CET 2016

Trump pledges to remove two existing federal regulations for every new one. [1]

Do your parties have any policy towards overregulation? I think it is
an important problem because it seems that the amount of different
regulations only grows and grows and it is clear that at some point it
will become unmanageable if it is not already. And I also think that
it is a subject that should be close to Pirate Parties because we have
many programmers among our ranks and the problem of too much code is
something well studied in programming.

Of course the rule proposed by Trump is overly simplistic.

1. https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/