[pp.int.general] Unsuscribe

Paul Tidwell pmtidwell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:28:27 CEST 2016

Do you even know how list servs work? I don't unsubscribe you, nor do the
"admins" of the place. Nobody really has that.

You unsubscribe yourself. Why would  the people who designed these systems
give anyone the power to capture a captive audience that had no choice but
to listen? It would be a pretty incompetent technical design.