[pp.int.general] My thoughts at present

Lindsay-Anne Gorski lindsay.brunner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:05:07 CEST 2016

On behalf of the US Pirates, I thank you for your help. Our irc channel is
#uspp, by the way.

There should be some people at least in #uspp and most people there are
willing to help you find your place with us. We badly need help in the US
party, and anyone willing to give time is a major help.

If no one is talking, write me an email at this address or
kusanagi.chroma at gmail.com
I'll do my best to get you in touch with someone.

Liz Gorski