[pp.int.general] PP-IT Statutes & pan-organizational Structures WG

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Fri Oct 13 00:36:32 CEST 2017

With diem25 urgently needing some inner democracy, a whole
new bunch of people is looking into the challenge of how
to organize human beings in a democratic, participatory,
corruption-resistant and, most of all, civil way!

We have formed a working group that meets in Berlin this
Saturday at 1pm. Some explanation can be found here:
	http://structure.pages.de

One of the things that was urgently needed to see how
drastically different the bylaws/statutes/organizing
principles of a party/movement/organization can be, was
to translate the Statutes of the Italian Pirate Party
to English. You can find it at:
	http://english.votopirata.it

The interesting bits are the absence of a traditional
leadership organ, the omnipresence of the permanent
assembly and a slew of new organs and functions
towards the end of the document.

We're working on producing a generic set of statutes,
rules of procedure and civil conduct documents for
whoever may need them in future, trying to learn from
all the things that went wrong in the past. Several
PP's expressed interest during the last year, so I
thought I should mention it on this list.

Cheers.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/