[pp.se.syd.media] Quoted please

Emily service13 at loveyyourlife.com
Sun Jun 8 04:32:53 CEST 2014

Dear friend,

Hope you are fine and business is good.

We are good at all kinds of hdd enclosures,such as all size enternal box,mobile rack,docking station,controller card . Now we are going to develop more creative products of wifi&bluetooth series.
We are not only offer good quality goods to customer, but also provide very competitive price.
We have our design team, also have development ability, we usually can offer very new and creative solutions to customers for all questions .
If you are interested in our product & services, welcome to contact me.
Best & Rgds
AGESTART
Tel:+86-769-88330475
Fax:+86-769-88386126
Email:sales at agestar.com
Add:Xidang Industrial zone, Xiaohe Road, Dalingya Village, DaoJiao Town, DongGuan City, GuangDong Pro., 523183 China