[pp.se.syd.media] Industrial radio remote control

Lilac service1 at lucklytradee.com
Sat May 17 14:40:54 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,
We produce industrial radio remote controls for many years.
We mainly produce crane load cells, crane radio remote controllers and radio remote controls for industrial machines and lift machines.
The remote controls are many different types. There are controllers with 2 function buttons, 4 function buttons, 6 function buttons, 8 function buttons, 12 function buttons. There are one step and two steps options. We also produce joystick types for big and complex industrial machines.
Our products are with CE and FCC certificate.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
Regards,
Lilac shen