[pp.se.syd.media] Smart Quick Charging Cable/ Manufacturer

Miss Tang dllmpx at zdmntlmowvsj.net.cn
Wed May 27 08:54:43 CEST 2015

Dear friends:

This is DYA technology from shenzhen, China. Hope to establish business relationship with you!

Now recommend the hotest products to you,smart wearable device, Smart watch and Smart bracelet.

And we also produce tablet ,power bank, bluetooth speaker,...

We can provide good quality, service and price,for long partnership.

If you need more information , email me or call me directly!

Thank you!

Best Regards
Miss Tang

DYA TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO.,LIMITED
Tel: +86-0755-36601345
Add: Yuan Ling Industrial Park,Shi Yan Zhen,Baoan District,Shenzhen city,Guangdong Province,China