[pp.se.syd.media] cnc metal parts and pogo

Doris zenre at rfsibfre.edu
Fri Nov 6 21:22:20 CET 2015

Dear,

Nice day!

ChengYing Seiko is a factory supplying various metal parts by ODM service.

our main productions are cnc precision machining parts, shafts, flange, contact pins, holders, pogo pins, pogo connectors etc.

We are a small factory, but we supply professional and faithful production and service. We have more than 10 years working experience in this field.

Welcome contact me with your prints, I expect cooperating with you!

Best regards,

Doris Fu ( Sales Manager )

ChengYing Seiko Technology Co.,Ltd.
No.29 GangCheng Road,ChengXi,JiuJiang City,JiangXi Pro.,China

Tel:86-792-8798862
Fax:86-792-8798863