[pp.se.syd.media] silicone rubber product

Fiona ydjgvsia at dkh.com.jp
Tue May 17 10:36:12 CEST 2016

Dear Manager,

Good day for you.

TOGOHK International Limited in here, exporting silicone rubber product like silicone o-ring,silicone tube,silicone wristbands,silicone cover,silicone kitchen utensils and all kinds of silicone rubber parts, with good quality and competitive price in this line.

Warmly welcome by your customized branded drawings as our factory have an design team.

And samples of our stock silicone products would be send for you. Wish our products will be helpful for your business.

Should you have any request? Call us please.

Thanks and best regards
Fiona

TOGOHK International Limited
http: //www.togohk-silicone.com/