[pp.se.syd.media] Special designs : With Custom Logo for Metal gifts

Yedda fqbguotnqcib at qbdl.gov
Fri May 20 06:38:09 CEST 2016

Dears,

This is Yedda from UOU CRAFTS CO., Ltd, We are one professional bag hanger and metal bottle opener manufacturer.

Our boss running a metal crafts factory in China.? We have our own samples room to make new development samples for our customers. And good designer to design new styles each season for customers selection .

I hope that we can have chance to cooperate with you. I am sure that our prices will be the most competitive ones ,and quality will be high.

If we have chance, we will prove to you that you did a best choice.?

Attached are some of our products for your better reference. If you have more doubts, please contact with me freely. It is my great pleasure to work with you.

Best wishes for you and your family !

Best regards
Ms Yedda
UOU CRAFTS CO.,LTD