[pp.se.syd.media] Low price for CNC machine from China Tritrust company

Amber zgvtkiaad at jdmqacj.net.cn
Wed Oct 26 23:18:44 CEST 2016

Dear friend,

Good day!

This is amber from China Tritrust CNC company, We are manufacturer of CNC machines. Nice to know you.

Our Main Products:
1. CNC router machine, Any model can be custom-made.
2. Laser engraving and cutting machine.
3. Plasma Cutting machine for Metal

Factory Direct,Quality Assurance, Best price.

If you are interesting in our products, Please kindly let me know more details about your demands.

Such as:
Machine working area (mm)
What products(business) you do
What thickness you need cut

After clear your demands, we will quote you machine details with our best price.

The Following is our contact information

Awaiting for your news

Thanks& Best regards

Amber Shi
JINAN TRITRUST CNC MACHINERY CO.,LTD