[pp.se.syd.media] professional manufacturer of Cutting Plotter

Juliet eqacgvtmnrfs at zentk.biz
Sun Sep 11 12:30:02 CEST 2016

Dear client,

Greeting from Juliet, MOMO Technology Co.Ltd.

We're the professional manufacturer of Cutting Plotter from Shenzhen,China.  Our products are exported to countries and regions of the world's continents.

We developed and produced the Worlds' first Vinyl Cutter with Built-in Sony CCD Camera !

This product is great revolution based on traditional cutter plotter, User can calibrate camera and blade just with one step. It can search and deal with mark point automatically by camera, much Higher precision and more smart !

What's our Advantage?
1. Strong R&D center and abundant experienced technical team
2. Owns more than 6 national patents
3. Variety products range can meet different client needs
4. Reliable Quality Products & completely After-sales service

If you're Advertising equipment wholesalers/dealer/distributor /retailer or just a Crafts lovers , contact us for more Products details.

We can not only supply you good product, but also can be your great long term OEM&ODM partner !

Regards,

Juliet
MOMO Technolog Co.,Ltd
Address: 3F,Block B,Quansen Industry Park, Yousong Road,Longhua District,Shenzhen,China
Tel : +86-755-36528967
Fax: +86-755-29846121
Mobile:+86 138 2438 2180  (What'sApp)
QQ: 1589893447