[pp.se.syd.media] packing for this shipment

lujing jdlkidk at ciaaci.com
Sun Sep 25 18:49:10 CEST 2016

Hi dear manager,

Did you get our last email which we send you one group winter hats scarf and glove for your reference , as we introduced in last email which we are  famous  manufactory in china which making hats ,scarf , glove for more than 38 years .

Our client like  KIK-germany , k-mart, walmarkt , tareget , zellers  , w-green , levise , mango ,sepalla, forever 21 , H&M, ROBERT GRAHAM,DORFMAN, OUTBACK AUSTRALIA. GRACE JAPAN.........

 I took over the business from the owner--- my father mr. lu dingxing  in 1999. and dealing  foreign trade , up to now , I  have more than 20 years hats making experience , believe we can help you !

if you can't see the picture , pls tell me your email add. then we can resend you seperately.  or if you need summer styles pls :
what's app:( 86)-13906624362

waiting for your earlier reply and have a nice day !

lujing
Ninqbo Jinqreat Trade Co.,Ltd.
T:0086 0574 87145824
F:0086 0574 87126250