[pp.se.syd.media] cable and pole fittings

Heitu vqdkibft at icjdmow.net
Sat Jul 15 13:53:23 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for cable lug and clamp,we specialize in this field for 10 years, ,with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Our products already get IEC and NFC standard test certificate.

Also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requirements.

Should you have any questions.reply or call me,let's talk details.

Heitu chen
Sales and Market Director
N.I.U ELECTRIC GROUP
Address:No.166,Liuqing North road,Liushi town,Yueqing City,Zhejiang Province,China
Tel:+86-0577-62622652
Mobile&Whatsup&Wechat:+86-13806867071