[pp.se.syd.media] Low cost Bluetooth ANC earphone suitable for Promotional gift

Jack ovshxab at mpzf.org
Sat Jul 22 21:58:51 CEST 2017

Hi,

With the coming holiday season, do you still worried how to choose the gift for your family or friend?

Now we have one kind of Bluetooth Active noise cancelling earphone with unbeatable price.

This gift will help your friend to protecting hearing when listen to music during travelling, by train, by plane etc.

1. We have provided ANC technology support and ODM/OEM design to AKG , Audio-technica , PANASONIC etc famous brand
2. Noise cancelling can reach -25dB
3. Built-in lithium battery.
4. CE, ROSH approval.

Contact Us if you are interested in it.