[pp.se.syd.media] Solar Inverter ,lithium battery UPS ,Rolling?door,Home UPS battery

MR.LU. icha at ach.com.tw
Sat Jun 24 02:17:22 CEST 2017

Dear Purchasing Director,
How are you?
NETCCA is a manufacturer of: Solar Inverter, Elevator ,Rolling door,Rackmount and sinewave home UPS product and more than 10 years in China.

If you are in market of these products, in need of qualified and stable technology to fulfill your market, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are sure we would be the better at same price, or better price at same quality.
We would be pleased to get your inquiry and sincerely hope our cooperation is coming soon. Pls attach your company information in your reply.
2017 Promotion for new customers:sinewave inverter with charger of 40A :1KW 103 USD,   3KW  220USD,   6KW  442USD  30KW 1860USD  valued: 15 days

Warmly regards
Vipin Lu
Netcca Electrical Power Co., Ltd
whatsapp/wechat/viber:+86-013702653665