[pp.se.syd.media] Bluetooth earphones, Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speakers Manufacturer

Frank ouqbftlllm at adjguqben.org
Sat Mar 18 11:56:37 CET 2017

Dear valued clients,

Our company Everrich Electronics is a professional manufacturer for Bluetooth earphone, Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speakers etc., products section.

We have been a pioneer for Bluetooth earphone, Bluetooth headphone etc., field since 2008.Trust our 9 years of manufacturing experience and strong R & D capability, our professional and powerful 10 members in house R & D team will make your OEM/ODM orders happen!

Contact us today for more our products information and prices lists, look forward receiving your feedback!

Warmest regards,
Frank Young