[pp.se.syd.media] VRLA Battery Manufacturer / SUNSTONE POWER

Sunny ydkic at freovq.com.cn
Sat Jul 6 06:08:41 CEST 2019

Dear Manager,

This is Sunny from SUNSTONE POWER, a leading VRLA battery manufacturer in China. Glad to hear you are also in this filed. So I am writing to find the opportunity to be your new partner. If you choose us, then you will enjoy the following advantages:

1. High quality: ISO14001, ISO9001, CE, UL, IEC60896, IEC61427 certificated;
2. Warranty: 1-3 years;
3. Competitive price: Even the battery plate is produced by ourselves;
4. Wide product range: More than 200 items, including agm battery, gel battery, OPzS/OPzV battery used for Solar, UPS, telecommunication and other applications;
5. Fast delivery.

If you have any question or requirement, please do not hesitate. Hope we can be your partner and offer mutural benefit cooperation in the near future.

Best Regards,
Sunny