[pp.se.syd.media] Fiber Laser Machine you need

Jenny fsjepyadk at cjdlkj.net.cn
Sat Nov 30 22:51:34 CET 2019

Hi,

Good Day!

This is Jenny form Dongguan LospeedLaser Technology Ltd. Our company specializes in all kinds of Laser Marking Machine,with a history of 10 years,we now enjoy a good reputation in the word .The products you need is within our business scope,we shall be very pleased to enter into business relations with you.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

Best Regards.
Lospeed Laser /Jenny Hwang
Addr:No 26th,Hengxi Liulu,Hengkeng,Liaobu,Dongguan,Guangdong,China,523413