[pp.se.syd.media] The professional PCB&PCBA manufacturer for you

sale1 at victoriapcb.com sale1 at victoriapcb.com
Thu Apr 16 04:45:32 CEST 2020

Dear friend.
How are you today? I hope everything goes well!
Due to the recent sprend of the Corona Virus all over the world,in this special  period, our company decide to start a new bussiness to purchase  a mass of good protection products,and our company also  is a PCB&PCBA&FPC manufacturer.we can give the best price for you.
.Kind of Mask(Disposable  ordinary surgical mask/Disposable ordinary mask/Disposable surgical mask/kN95 Face Mask/N95  Face Mask)
.Infrared thermometer
.Protective suits
.Isolation Gown
Cap
shop cover
Shield
if you need these products,you can contact me without hesitation, i am very pleasure to serve you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best regard
Lynn