[pp.se.syd.media] One-stop packaging solution, boost your product appeal

Icy rgvshxxz at vshaa.com
Fri Feb 21 05:18:38 CET 2020

Dear Friend,

Nice day to you!

If you need a beautiful package to make your product more attractive, welcome to contact me.

Our main products cover PET Package, PVC Package, PP Box, Blister Package, Food plastic package and so on.

Our advantage£º

210 workers, 10000 ©O non-dust workshop, 20 years experience, 3 years' vendor of disney, ISO, CE & FDA certificated, one hour reach Shenzhen port, this is how we keep superior quality and competitive offers for global valued customers.

OEM or ODM or Packaging Solution is OK£¬ and sample for free.

Best regards,
Icy

0086 13412016889 (wechat/WhatsApp)

DONGGUAN TIANSHI PLASTIC PACKAGING PRODUCT CO., LTD

ADD:Hetian Industrial Zone, Hengkeng, Liaobu Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China,52300