[PP.Skane] New offer

pp.skane at lists.pirateweb.net pp.skane at lists.pirateweb.net
Wed Jun 22 22:04:52 CEST 2011

Countries of interest: UK, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway

We sell proprietary information reports on green technology, renewables and alternative energy sources themes.

We are looking for companies to represent us in above mentioned countries.

You should be a company owner or a top management member, holding full power of attorney of the said company.

The main activity will be managing receivables from our sales.

We offer a commission based colaboration, therefore tied directly to our sales volumes.

Positive and long relationship with local or international financial institutions is essential, we will enquire for references.

Contacts: Tina at green-westeurope.com