[PP.Skane] Connectors& Cable/wiring harness

Klaus tmpxzftl at qchyachx.com
Thu Nov 27 07:22:06 CET 2014

Dear Manager,

Good Day!

This is Klaus from Goldenconn-since 2005, we always focus ourselves on to design, manufacture & serve electronic connectors and solutions in this field.

Mainly our products including:
Connectors: FPC /WAFER CONN /RJ series/Card series
Cable&Harnesses: LVDS /USB /HDMI series

Normally we also support our clients new moulds based on new solutions.

Our current buyers already cover not only big groups including Hitachi/Japan, Yamaha/Japan, Sagemcom/France, TPV/Taiwan, Celestica/Canada and other clients also.

I am writinng to recommend our company and products and hope we can take this chance to talk more. If convenient, please add me via skype:Klaus_Qu1219.

Looking forward to your reply with appreciation.

Best Regards!
Klaus QU

Goldenconn Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd
Skype:Klaus_Qu1219
Tel:86-512-63465919-8865
postalcode:215200
Fax:86-512-63465917