[PP.Skane] Metal Case Solution

Jacob zfrftl at nrdmntl.gov
Tue Sep 2 03:38:55 CEST 2014

Dear purchase manager,

Posin Electronics Co., Ltd is one professional Metal Case Solution Provider from China.
Below are our Metal case in various industry for your reference:
1.MP4 GPS Metal case
2.Loudspeaker equipment Metal case
3. Industrial control equipment Metal case
4. Power supply Metal case
5. Communications chassis
6. Tuning device Metal case
7. Medical equipment Metal structure and Metal case

We also service for CNC process, Sheet-metal processing, Die-casting processing.

Because we have some advanced equipment as below:
Each for Die casting machine of 150T and 200T,CNC punch press of 2 ,Laser cutting machine of 1, CNC bending machine of 1, each for Common punching machine of 50T,80T,150T and 200T,

Our services will allow you to be the competitive player in your market, by upholding your quality, bringing your the edge in terms of pricing.

I would like to receive your any INQUIRY firstly by my email : jacob at posinmetal.com
Looking forward to establish a mutual beneficial business relationship with you in the near future.
Highest quality lowest price is our advantage.

With Best Regards?
Jacob Liu