[PP.Skane] Eliminate Slippery Floors

Jason abellului at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 23 13:10:10 CEST 2015

One application with our Anti-Slip Floor Treatment will make your
floors slip-resistant and safe - Guaranteed!

One Treatment lasts for a minimum of 4 years - Indoors or   Outdoors

For Use On: Ceramic, Porcelain and Quarry Tiles, marble, Granite,
Concrete, etc.

Typical Applications: Restaurant Kitchen Floors, Hotels, Hospitals, Office
Buildings, etc.

Some of our Satisfied Customers: McDonald's, Kroger, Holiday Inn, Miami
Children's Hospital, Pfizer, etc.

Please Contact Us For Additional Information
Jason
Email: yorkjii at sina.com

If you are located outside the U.S., there may be a
Distributorship available in your country. Send for Details