[PP.Skane] Connectors& Cable manufacturer -- Professional

Vivian wvtkicgwvsi at dln.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:09:11 CET 2015

Hello,

We are specialized in  connectors & cable, our products can winde use in all kinds of electronic products.

Such as computer, telecommunication, automobile, TV and medical industry.

Our current buyers include Hitachi/Japan, Yamaha/Japan, Sagemcom/France, TPV/Taiwan, Celestica/Canada, and already audited Goldenconn as their qualified suppliers.

If you are looking for our products, welcome to contact me to get the price list and catalog. More information please check the attachment.

Best Regards,

Vivian

Goldenconn  Electronics  Technology (Suzhou)  Co.,Ltd
postalcode:215200
Tel:+86-512-63466201
Fax:+86-512-63465917
MB:+86-13057462565