[PP.Skane] top 10 silicone rubber supplier

Josh ftllkibfs at enrgvt.info
Sat May 16 15:57:04 CEST 2015

Dear Manager,

Greeting from TOGOHK International Limited Company, Josh
Few months ago you've contacted me for silicone rubber parts.

With an expertise team, we dedicate to provide your:

1.Silicone dinnerware,silicone baking molds,cake/chocolate molds.
2.OEM/ODM silicone skin,silicone cover.
3.Silicone bracelet,silicone wristband,silicone band.
4.Silicone o-ring sealing,silicone oil seal,gasket.
5.Viton o-ring,viton cord,strip.
6. Silicone tube, silicone cord/strip/hose.
7. Other silicone rubber parts.

All products is for the Good quality and pretty Competitive price to you.

Should you have any request? Call us please.

Thanks and best regards
Mr Josh

TOGOHK International Limited
www.togohk.com