[PP.Skane] telecom carrier

Barry service1 at mfssd3fss.xyz
Sat Sep 12 09:20:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am honored to know that you are telecom carries, I suppose you offer E1/Media/Digital/SS7 voip gateway or sip trunk service to your clients, don’t you?

We are digital E1 gateway manufacturer, our products come with very great performance and very competitive price, which will enable you to offer the most cost-effective solution to your customer. We have very friendly gateway interface, you can check our online demo from:  http://demo.openvox.cn:65325 (admin/admin).

Currently, we are looking for partner in your country, will you have any interest to test it? I will be very glad to send you the price.

Thanks and looking forward to your kind reply。

Barry

OpenVox Communication Co Ltd
Tel:+86-755-82535461 ext.618
Fax:+86-755-83823074