[PP.Skane] specialized in power line hardware

Vicky tmowwupx at ydlnqdkjeouo.net
Fri Dec 30 08:06:01 CET 2016

Glad to hear that you're on the market for pole line hardware etc.

This is Vicky from Yueqing Haiwe electric Co., Ltd in China. We specialized in power line hardware for 7 years, with the customers of South America,Asia,USA,Europe, etc., and hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

If you have any question.PLS contact us, let's talk more!

Main products:
Cable lug and connector
Pole line hardware
Suspension clamp
Tension clamp
Spacer Damper
Insulating piercing connector
Anchoring clamp
etc.

Welcome to visit our website.

Best regards

Vicky
Sales Manager

Main product: power fitting, distribution fitting,overhead transmission line,electrical substation line,overhead insulation fitting, pole line hardware, cable lug,suspension clamp, tension clamp,spacer damper,IPC etc.

N0.138 Ningkang West Road, Chengnan Subdistrict, Yueqing City, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China 325600
Phone: 86-577-61667725/57185552/57185561
Mobile: 86-13588975552