[PP.Skane] Inquiry for welding equipment,cnc cutting machines and H beam production line

John zdmpzeouq at bgv.org
Wed Jul 27 07:05:47 CEST 2016

Dear Friend,

This is John Mao from Wuxi Yuke Machinery. We can provide all kinds of welding equipment, CNC cutting machines and H beam production line to you.

Products are exported to many countries. Such as Australia, Malaysia, Russia and so on.

In addition, we have our own design team to offer you valuable advice for the products as your requirement. So the quality and service are reliable and good.

If you have any new requirement in our products, don't hesistate to contact us.

Best regards
John Mao

Contact Person: Jack Wu
Tel: 0086-510-83052270
Fax: 0086-510-83052270
Mob: 13961737326
Company: Wuxi Yuke Environmental Protection Completed Machinery Factory
Address: No.38 Xieda Road,Luqu Industrial Park,Yangshan Town,Wuxi City,Jiangsu Province,China