[PP.Skane] CCTV manufacturer

Joanna hxaabd at khxycia.com.cn
Sun May 1 23:46:23 CEST 2016

Dear Purchaser,

We are CCTV manufacturer specialized in producing any High Definition Board Mount CCTV Lens for your Analog & IP solutions, welcome to contact me.

We are specialized in 3.0 / 5.0 Megapixel M12 Board Fixed-focal Lens for Analog Camera, IP Camera, Digital Camera, USB Camera, Photo ID Camera, Mini Board Camera, AFZ Camera ect.

Applications: Machine Vision, Medical and Life Science, Badging, Customer Engagement Kiosk, and ATMs.

I believe once become our distributors, you will enjoy our prompt online services, lifelong maintance, fast shipment, most important is factory price.

Respectfully yours,

Mr.Joanna Lin
Overseas business manager
SuperiorCCTV Tel: +86-591-8326-5595
" High Definition Security Solution Provider "