[PP.Skane] PDU from China factory for Data Center

James enrdmnreo at nqciabgvre.edu
Mon Nov 21 12:09:33 CET 2016

Dear friend,

Glad to learn you're in business of data center.

100 workers and engineers, 12000 ©O workshop, 10+ years experience of PDU design and manufacturing, located in the most innovative city Shenzhen, this is how we keep superior quality and competitive offers for global valued customers.

If any product meets your demand, please contact us for further information.

We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

Best regards,

James Zou
Shenzhen Darta E&E Co.,LTD
ADD:6th Floor,Block B,Kangsheng Electronics Industrial Park,Zhonghua Road,Minzhi,Longhua New District,Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China,Zip code:518131
E-mail:james_zou at aliyun.com