[PP.Skane] more fashion and style cap

Jolly wxxyd at mpzfqch.com.jp
Thu Oct 27 06:02:32 CEST 2016

Dear Friend,

This is Jolly chen from worldlink caps and clothing co.,Ltd.In China.

Since 2005,Worldlink has been the headwear industry not only as good quality and affordable price.

But also best service and designer for customer all the world.

We have a wide range production line:
Baseball Cap/ Visor Cap/Military Cap/Trucker Cap/Bucket Hat/Beanies ;
More cap style and photos ,please visit our website;
We can do all kinds of caps and clothing as your customer required;

Hope we have opportunities to work together with you.

If you need any inquiry and samples; please do not hesitate to send details to us.

We will check and reply within 24hours.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Jolly Chen

DONG GUAN WORLDLINK CAPS AND CLOTHING CO.,LTD.