[PP.Skane] quote

Gou HongLei qdjguotm at acibeovrd.info
Mon Sep 19 13:07:05 CEST 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you!

Long time no contact with you!  Hope all is well for you.

Can you remember us  Are you still doing candle business

We are one of the best professional manufacturer of candle products in China, We began to engage in candle products since 1987, 27 years of production experience laid the production management and quality control system, we have enough ability to provide the best products with lower prices.

We specialize in research, develop and produce various candles for different customer. Our company covers 10000 square meters and over 200 employees working for us. Please see attached file and photos about our factory.

If you have any inquiry about the candles, welcome you to contact with us, We will do our best to offer you the competitive price with our good and professional service quickly.

Welcome you to visit website to see more products for your reference.

Thank you very much! Hope we will get your reply as soon as possible.

Ms.Gou HongLei
XIAJIN RONGCAN CANDLE CO.,LTD.
Add.: QiliTun Villiage,Xiajin County,Shandong,China.
Tel/Fax: 0086-534-3689684
Mobile: 13905442490 18553481596
E-mail: 1723884288 at qq.com
QQ.: 1723884288