[PP.Skane] Save 50% cost for your 3d printer filament

Ricco rdlmouqa at dki.com
Fri Sep 30 13:42:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

We are leading manufacturer of 3D printing filaments in China. With our strong expertise in material formula and deep knowledge of filaments manufacturing, we can guarantee high quality filament for smooth printing.

You can feel the difference after you print with our filaments.

We have supplied 3d filaments for lots of well-known 3d printer brand with enjoy high evaluation。

We are also strong in R&D of new formula of special filaments, such as wood, pearl white, metal filaments and  create new filaments based on your needs.

OEM service is welcomed !

Please feel free to let me know should you have any query.

I look forward to your reply. Thanks!

Best regards,
Ricco Lai