[PP.Skane] One-stop freight services

Iris lmntlkhzep at ybfsgwvsjeo.net
Tue Apr 4 14:57:31 CEST 2017

Hello,

We have a well established network of own offices in Belgium, Cambodia, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar (end of 2014), Poland, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.

In all other countries, our have a well-established agents network.

We focus on ocean freight and air freight shipments to all major destinations worldwide and focus on rail transport from China to Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan), Russia, Mongolia and Europe.

We offer all kinds of international transport:
1.Rail freight;
2.Autoe cargo transportation;
3.Air freight;
4.Multimodal transportation;
5.Transportation of oversized cargo;
6.Cargo inspection, Warehousing;
Customs declaration, document preparation

We are Europe based forwarder and we mainly focus on freight to all over the world for 36 years.

We offer and arrange the fastest, or the most convenient, routings for our customers’ shipments at competitive rates. Working with our own offfices and a long established network of reliable overseas partners since many years we guarantee the same high level of services all over the world.

Are you looking for suitable logistic company for lower shipping cost? Pleased to inform you that, We can become your coworker to help you reduce your shipping costs and improve your work efficiency.

Iris