[PP.Skane] profession cap & hats producer and manufacture in China

Lily qabdlll at jgvrftk.info
Tue Feb 21 22:24:17 CET 2017

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Hope you do have a wonderful day today!

This is Lily,from Payne fashion (Yiwu) Co.,Ltd, we are a profession cap & hats producer and manufacture in China. With competitive prices,good quality,best sales service.

After viewing your website carefully, found we produced most of the items shown in your website, so email to you if there is any chance we can cooperate with each other, i can send a few our models that we produced before for you reference if it's possible. Or any customized design from you is welcome. Thanks so much.

Any details & further information needed, please don't hesitate to contact us .

We will look forward to hearing about from you early.

Best regards,

Lily Yin
PAYNE FASHION (YIWU) CO., LIMITED
Tel: 0086 579 89956785