[PP.Skane] Special seating for your projects

Eva vrfshxybfre at sjepxxzf.org
Sun Jun 25 21:27:36 CEST 2017

Hi, purchasing manager.

This is Eva from Synortic in China. We specialized in USB drives and power banks for 10 years, with the customers of Emtec, WALMART, DISNEY, etc., and hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

We launched new 20000mah slim power bank last month. An American guy purchased this model in BIG quantity at the first beginning. I would like to try now if it's suitable for Europe.

FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request. Call me, let's talk more!

Thanks and best regards,
Regards.

Best regards,
Eva ling
Synortic Technology Limited
Tel: 0086 755 28220731
Cell/whatapp: +86 189 2679 3423

ADD: 5/F, Bld A.No 10,East district, Shangxue industrial area, bantian town, Longgang district, Shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China 518129