[PP.Skane] High separation rate mineral processing equipment

Jackie Chow benqdlkhy at gup.com.jp
Sun Aug 11 06:31:27 CEST 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am very glad to know that you are in the field of mineral processing. This is Zhou Wen from Hengyang Weiye Metallurgical Mining Machinery Co., Ltd.

We specialize in more than 40 years of production experience in this field, with good quality and competitive prices. We offer a variety of services such as mineral metallurgy testing, mineral processing plant installation and commissioning, spare parts and consumables supply, technical support, etc.

If you are interested in our products and services, please let us discuss more details.

The best blessing.

Jackie Chow
Foreign trade manager
Tel:  +86-13657470080
Fax: +86-734-8721576
Hengyang Weiye Metallurgical Mining Machinery Co., Ltd.