[PP.Skane] Power bank and Lithium battery updated

Aaron dkh at xxybfqciabf.edu
Sun Dec 1 03:10:49 CET 2019

Hello Friend,

Glad to hear that you are on the market for power bank and lithium battery...
We are a professional supplier for lithium battery, power bank, with 8 years experience manufacturer.

Our main products :
power bank
hand warmer
Lithium battery

I got your contact information through google.
We sincerely hope we will be your good supplier in China, then I will give you my best offer which you can compare with your recent supplier.

Any question, please let me know, I will reply you soon.

Best regards
Aaron
Exporting Manager
Joydeer Power Solutions