[PP.Skane] Rigging Hardware Factory since 1958 - best sellers around the world

Grace xzgtmqab at mqac.biz
Thu Dec 5 12:32:46 CET 2019

Dear Sir or Madam ,

We are manufacture for Rigging Hardware (shackle , turnbuckle , hooks , eye bolts and nuts , wire clips) with more than 50 years experience.

1). Carbon Steel Rigging and Stainless Steel Rigging can both supply .
2). We offer free sample .
3). Reply me and I will send you our catalogue .
4). We provide good service and free from quality problem .

If you are in need of Rigging Hardware , we will be an excellent supplier for you.
Welcome inquiries.

Best regards,
Grace
Qingdao H-Ding Rigging Co.,ltd.