[PP.Skane] Battery supplier with more than 10 years of experience in China

David Zuo cjdlmowwupya at gtm.edu
Thu Jul 18 20:00:47 CEST 2019

Dear Madam/Sir,

Good morning

I am David from True Power technology co.limited . :)

I have visited your website to find out the service time. Your website is built very well.

Nice to know that you are also in the battery market.
We have been specialized in the production of lithium ion lithium polymer, lithium ion, nickel metal hydride, nickel cadmium rechargeable battery pack, etc. since 2008.

Please contact me without hesitation and tell me what you want.

Sincerely Yours,
David Zuo