[PP.Skane] Newest Design CNC Cutting Machines

Violet ntll at qdllkhxz.net.cn
Tue Oct 29 03:59:49 CET 2019

Dear Sirs,

How are you? Nice to meet u at the fair. This is Violet from Realtop CNC Group. Glad to know that you are in need of our cnc routers,digital cutting machines and laser cutting machines.

And as per the cnc routers u need, may you pls tell us as below:
1. The materials you want to process;
2. The largest sizes of the materials you want to cut or engrave;

 Plus, to better communicate with you, may I have ur whatsapp or email? My whatsapp and wechat is 008613256723809

Regards,

Violet
Whatsapp/ Mob: 008613256723809