[PP.Skane] Industrial Filter Company Good Quality & Cheap Price

Amber xzfsichz at tmowu.edu
Wed Jan 1 04:01:15 CET 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

We know you from the website , and to see if there is any opportunity to establish business relation with you.
We are the company have 20 years experience of industrial filter,cooperate with famous manufacturers and get good reputation, OEM and ODM both are acceptable.
In the case of large production, near the new year, we decided to offer more favorable prices to customers which place the large orders.
1.16 is the deadline for placing an order.
Please feel free to contact us if you need anything.

Best regards,
Arnold
LVGE Company
TEL:+86 15916809186