[PP.Skane] professional Customized bags manufacturer passed BSCI certificate

Anna dlllkibfr at lmow.com.jp
Fri Jan 31 22:36:38 CET 2020

Dear Manger,

I know you are busy, so please allow me get straight to the point.

With more than 9 years' bag manufacturing experience, we offers variety of handbags/backpacks/wallets/clutch bags in designing and producing which can meet our customer's multifarious inquiries.

We have a professional development team can consistently launching more than 150 new styles per month. Our average monthly productivity is 800, 000-100, 000PCS. Our products is populer to sell to about 30 countries including Canada, USA, Spain, Italy, Greece, Australia, South Africa, Japan etc.

We sincerely want to cooperate with customers from all over the world in order to reach win-win situation together All the best,
Anna
Sales Director

Ningbo Tuye ware Co.,Ltd.
Add: No803B, xintiandi building 10#, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel: 0086 134 2929 6280