[PP.Skane] Industrial Filter Company Good Quality & Cheap Price

Amber nsjfsib at owvr.com.cn
Mon Mar 2 09:30:17 CET 2020

Dear Mr./Ms.

We obtained your company from the website, and looking forward the cooperation with you.
Our main product is filter cartridge, we also have the oil-air separator , oil filter and vacuum pump intake assembly , etc.
We have different model can replace the original filter cartridge. Price is reasonable and product’s quality is guaranteed, the product is all made of the imported material, customization is also capable.
Please contact me if you want any message.

Yours faithful,
LVGE company
Amber