[pp.int.general] International Pirate Workshop in June

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Thu Apr 19 22:19:27 CEST 2007

Hi Luis,

this sounds awesome!

The invitation is no problem. Unfortunately our funds are pretty
limited, but we're trying to spare something for you. How much would
your flying expenses make up/ what portion have you thought about?

What we're definately trying to get done is setting up free housing
for you during your visit to Vienna.

cheers,
Florian