[pp.int.general] International Pirate Workshop in June

Juxi Leitner | Piratenpartei Österreich juxi.leitner at ppoe.or.at
Sat Apr 21 15:08:29 CEST 2007

Hej!

> 1. Maybe it would be a nice idea to create an int. affairs fund for this
> kind of needs and as I am the first to spread the word I promise you to
> initiate a call for action within the first issue of our pirate mag
> (release in may) to get it started here in germany and get some fresh
> euros for the int. pirate developement.

Yeah well that would be a cool thing, but where to get the money from?
I think we should also think about who manages this? We need
definitely trustworthy persons for that then :)

> 2. For this it would be helpful to collect evaluated summaries of costs
> by the (oversea) appliers for the need of transparency and the ability
> to publish a "goal to reach" as a motivaton booster to the pirate
> community. The deadline for the printed first issue of the mag is April,
> 25th 2007 09:00pm CET+2, so a first approximate estimate is surely
> acceptable. One your marks , get set..

Nice! a printed magazine? cool! We have our "Jolly Roger" here in
Austria, kinda party newspaper thingie, it's online only ...
http://ppoe.or.at/node/205 (german only ... sorry)

Maybe we could reuse some articles from yours and vice versa ...

--Juxi

--
"We need dreamers 'cuz in our dreams we see not what is but what can be!"